Because we need to make necessary updates to the backend of the website, we are finding that some people are having issues not being able to access certain workouts even though they are logged in. We do apologize about this inconvenience and want to be able to assist you as best as we can. If this happens to you, please follow these few simple steps:
Before going through the next 5 steps, please try this first. If you are logged in on multiple devices please log out of all of them. Now go ahead and try logging into your account via mobile or desktop and see if everything is working correctly. If not, start with step 1. In the future, if you are going to use multiple devices, please make sure only the device you are currently using is logged into CoreCamper and make sure all the other devices are logged out. Thank you
- Log out of your CoreCamper membership
- Clear your browser cache. Click here for a step by step guide on how to clear your browser cache.
- If using a mobile device here is how to clear your browser cache.
- Log back into your account on CoreCamper
- See if you can access your workouts.
If you can't access the workout, repeat steps 1-3. Then take these extra steps:
- Turn off your device (computer, laptop,mobile devices)
- Turn devices back on, and log into your CoreCamper account.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Have a wonderful day.